About Childrens Museum Of Wilmington
The Children's Museum of Wilmington stimulates children's imagination, curiosity and love of learning. Our Museum celebrates the joys of childhood by providing magical and playful experiences for children of all ages and their adult company.
For all visitors to learn amazing things about themselves and the world in which we live through informal, playful, hands-on and child-directed experiences. In our warm and inviting environment, children find ample opportunity to explore and better understand art, science, culture and more through engaging exhibits and weekly programs.
We are located in beautiful, historic downtown Wilmington, North Carolina at 116 Orange Street.
HOW YOU CAN HELP!
The Children's Museum of Wilmington a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and depends upon donations to continue its mission of providing a safe and fun place where children can actively learn through creative and imaginative play!
Donations and Sponsorship opportunities are available and greatly appreciated!
Contact Kellie Furr at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!
- Lindsay Prickett, President
- Harriett Loweth, President Elect
- Bill Paris, Vice President
- Rika Spencer, Treasurer
- Jim Summerlin, Past President
- Emily Reiniche, At Large
- Nicole Ray, Board Attorney
- Rev. Wayne Johnson
- Jean Keller
- Anne Tilghman Reiss
- Anne Turlington
- Alexis Wall
- Helen Wells
- Anne Williams
- Rob Zapple
- Museum Logo Merchandise
- Advanced registration for museum activities
- Free e-newsletter
- Discounts on Birthday Parties and Camps
- and Much More!
- 3:00 Preschool Story Time: I Like Me by Nancy Carlson
- Time: September 1, 2015 @ 3:00pm
- 3:30 Kids Cooking Club: Zucchini Bread
- Time: September 1, 2015 @ 3:30pm
- $9.75 per person, tax included
- Children under 12 months: FREE
- Military: $8.75, tax included
- Seniors: $8.75, tax included
- Members: FREE
- Labor Day to
- (September - May)
- Monday: Closed*
- Tuesday - Saturday: 9am - 5pm
- Sunday: 1pm - 5pm
- **Monday Exceptions: Dec 22, Dec 29, Jan 19, Mar 30
- Memorial Day to
- (May - September)
- Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5pm
- Sunday: 1pm - 5pm