3rd Annual Golf Tournament
We hope you will attend the 3rd Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Children's Museum at Cape Fear Country Club on March 31, 2014.† Shotgun start is at noon, and golfers are welcome to arrive as early as 10:30am to register and get ready for the day.
Funds raised from this tournament will support all of the programs and services provided by the Childrenís Museum of Wilmington...
- 65,000 children and adults visit the Museum each year.
- 24% of all admissions are free or reduced cost.
- 130 pre-k students each year receive free pre-literacy programming through our growing Leading to Reading program.
- 548 kindergarteners from low income area schools visited the Museum this year, at no cost to their families, for free field trips.
Thank You to our Sponsors:
Bradford Products ∑ Clancy & Theys Construction Co
Fairway Outdoor ∑ First Bank ∑ Fountain Financial
Jim and Fran Summerlin ∑ McAlisterís
Coastal Beverage Co. ∑ Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated
PTís Olde Fashioned Grille ∑ Rippy Cadillac
Airmax Heating & Cooling ∑ American Property Experts ∑ BILL PARIS Photography
Catlett Tinsley Wealth Consulting Group ∑ Harmon W. Mishoe Jr. Insurance
Moe's Southwest Grill ∑ Port City Java ∑ REEDS Jewelers ∑ Robert Royce ∑ Signs By Tomorrow
Wells Insurance ∑ Zimmer Development Company
Reserve Your Tickets
- Museum Logo Merchandise
- Advanced registration for museum activities
- Free e-newsletter
- Discounts on Birthday Parties and Camps
- and Much More!