5th Annual Pizza Putt
5th Annual Pizza Putt
Saturday, March 25, 2017
6:00 - 10:00 PM
**The museum will closed ALL DAY on Saturday in preparation for the event**
Calling all big kids 21 & over! You won’t want to miss this evening full of fun! Pizza, Beer, and 18 holes of mini golf all inside the museum! Join us for a casual night where you can sample local brews, delicious pizza, and test your mini golf skills throughout the museum!
On Saturday, March 25 at 6 p.m., The Children's Museum of Wilmington will once again be transformed into an 18-hole mini golf course with pizza, beer, and (new this year) wine sampling! This year we're back and better than ever with MORE BEER and MORE PIZZA!
Join us for our 5th Annual Pizza Putt fundraiser by getting a hole-in-one in the Teddy Bear Hospital or par on the Pirate Ship while eating some delicious local pizza. There will be 18 holes of fun with an outdoor beer garden and entertainment in the courtyard.
We can't wait to see you at the CHEESIEST event of the year!!!
Must be 21 to participate.
Buy your tickets online here. Tickets are:
Ticket sales will END on Saturday March 25th at 2pm.
All further sales will be at the door at 5pm.
- $20 through March 5, 2017 (early bird)
- $25 March 6 - March 24
- $30 at the door
"FORE the Children" Golf Tournament
6th Annual FORE the Children Golf Tournament
April 17, 2017 at Cape Fear Country Club
10 am - 12 pm - Practice and Registration
12:00 pm - Shot Gun Start
This event takes place every spring and is one you won’t want to miss. Participation in the tournament includes a golf cart, access to the practice range, a gift, and lunch. Funds raised from this tournament support early literacy and S.T.E.M. (science, technology, engineering and math) programs.
Tournament Only Player: $150
Tournament Foursome Only: $600
Tournament Team Value Package (includes sponsorship!): $1,000
Sponsorship Level Range: $100 - $10,000
For more sponsor information, please contact Lori Wilson.
Phone: 910-254-3534 x 105
Our largest and most exciting fundraising event of the year! For one evening, we’ve brought together some of the finest yachts in the area, all exceeding 40-feet in length. Stroll the docks, explore wine and dine, and imagine being able to float from port to port, wherever you’re fancy takes you. It is the perfect coastal showcase of everything that makes our corner of the world so special. In-kind donated luxury items are sold in a silent auction, and one lucky raffle winner will have a choice between all-inclusive vacation packages!
The Museum offers parties featuring great themes that provide a worry-free experience for parents and an exciting time for children. Our celebrations will make everyone SMILE!
Come and Party With Us!
- Exclusive use of a private party room for 2 hours (adults are free, siblings will be counted in the guest total)
- Full day museum admission for all party guests, so children can play after the party
- Children's Museum of Wilmington birthday invitations and envelopes
- Includes a fun, educational activity for all children. (Choose from our party themes listed below)
- Party supplies include table decorations - napkins, plates, cups, tablecloths, spoons and cake knife
- Each of the party guests will receive a $1 admission pass.
- Set up and clean up by Children's Museum of Wilmington's friendly staff
- Birthday parties are held in 2 great locations within the Children's Museum of Wilmington:
- Secret Cover Under the Sea Room
- Make Merry Birthday Room
- Both locations have plenty of room, fun designs and privacy for your child's special day! Locations are chosen based on availability.
- PRINCE PRINCESS Activity - Make Lip Gloss and Wizard Balm
- PIRATE PARTY Activity - Go on a Treasure Hunt!
- SCIENCE PARTY Activity - Make Slime!
- ART PARTY Activity - Paint on Canvas!
We offer discounted pricing for Museum Members. See a complete breakdown of prices below:
Parties up to 10 children:
- Members $230
- Non-Members $250
- Each additional child is $6
Parties up to 20 children:
- Members $270
- Non-Members $290
- Each additional child is $6
Choose from our Field Trips Packages Below:
- Basic Field Trip: $6 per child - Includes a brief orientation and 2 hours to explore the 4 floors of hands-on exhibits. Minimum of 15 children is required.
- Field Trip Plus: $8 per child - Includes a brief orientation, 90 minutes to explore the 4 floors of hands-on exhibits, and a 30 minute educational program of your choice (Choose from Art, Literacy, Science, or Other). Minimum of 15 children is required.
* Valid Memberships may be used for adults, but not for children.
- Field Trip groups smaller than 60 may be booked for Monday - Friday during the school year
- Mondays Labor Day - Memorial Day are reserved for field trips with groups of 60 or more
- Summer availability subject to change. Please call the museum for details.
Bag lunches may be brought to the Museum and eaten in our courtyard or multi-purpose
We charge a small clean up fee of $10 per Field Trip
The Language Workshop is a foreign language class offered by The Children's Museum. It is taught by a native speaking teacher who is specifically trained to use and respect the Thibaut Technique. The songs, materials and games used by our teacher ensures the children have a blast while learning a new language
Languages offered vary by semester so please check back often to see what we will be offering. We offer three 10- week sessions during the school year in the fall, winter, and spring.
For Enrollment and Policy questions please contact Kathleen King: 910.254.3534 x 102 or email@example.com.
For information regarding programing and methodology please contact Marie Field: firstname.lastname@example.org